Annual General Meeting being held Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 - online via ZOOM. Online AGM meeting to start at 7:00pm
To view the 2020 AGM Presentation click here
To View the 2020 AGM Meeting minutes click here
The PHA holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) for all membership in May of each year. The Annual General Meeting is held each year, at a time, place and day determined by the Executive, for the transaction of the following business;
All Active Members, Parent/Guardian Members shall be entitled to notice of and to vote at all Meetings of Members of the Association per the terms of eligibility as prescribed within the Constitution/Bylaw of the PHA. A majority of votes cast by Members entitled to vote, unless otherwise required by the Corporations Act or by the By-laws of the Association, shall decide every question proposed for consideration at Meetings of the Membership. At the Meetings of the Membership, every question shall be decided by a show of hands, unless a specific count or a secret ballot is required by the Chair or requested by any Member entitled to vote.
- approval of the agenda
- approval of the minutes of the previous Meeting of the Membership
- receiving reports of the activities of the Association during the preceding year
- receiving information regarding the planned activities of the Association for the current year
- receiving and approving the financial statements of the Association from the previous year
- consideration of any proposed amendments to the By-laws of the Association
- transaction of any business which relates to the business of the Meeting referred to above, and notice and particulars of which are received by the Secretary in writing on or before 6:00 p.m. April 10th , immediately preceding the Annual General Meeting.
Proxies will not be permitted. Members must be present in person at Additional General Meetings and Annual General Meetings of the Membership in order to exercise their voting rights in relation to matters coming before an Additional General Meeting or an Annual General Meeting of the Membership.
For a listing of AGM presentations packages & meeting minutes, click here.